Profile - Overview:
Our Mission: Middlesex is an international university with roots in London. The University is committed to meeting the needs and ambitions of a culturally and internationally diverse range of students by providing challenging academic programs underpinned by innovative research, scholarship and professional practice.
Our mission is to continue to grow as rapidly and robustly we have throughout our history. The focus for now and for the future is on equipping our students with the skills they need for work and for life; developing our campuses, in particular our flagship campus in Hendon, north London and realising our international ambitions with the development of new overseas campuses that make it possible for students around the globe to study and gain a Middlesex degree wherever they live.
Location and Transport:
The main campus, Hendon, is a short tube ride from central London and Camden Town.
• Founded in 1878.
• Middlesex University has four different schools:School of Health and Social Sciences, School of Engineering and Information Sciences, School of Arts and Education, Middlesex University Business School
• Highly reputed for Art & Design
Ranking: 97th in the UK in 2011
• Trent Park
• Cat Hill
Middlesex University is renowned for offering unrivalled support to international students and gives out scholarships and Regional awards to International students totalling around £1,000,000 each year.
Support to International Students:
Middlesex has one of the most diverse student bodies of any UK university with more than ten per cent of our students coming from countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
• Regional offices for guidance
• Visa and Immigration advisor
• Money Welfare and International Advice Service
• Guaranteed accommodation for International Students starting in September.
• Airport pick up