Profile - Overview:
A truly international atmosphere with almost 2500 students from over 100 countries. Edinburgh Napier has strong links with the further education sector, international organisations, professional bodies, employers and community groups to widen the accessibility of learners. The University has been awarded the prestigious Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education in 2009. This was awarded for demonstrating world-class standards of excellence.
Location and Transport:
• Based in Edinburgh.
• Frequent bus service from one campus to another and into the city.
• Founded in August 1964.
• Edinburgh is one of the most student-friendly cities in the UK, with students making up a large part of Edinburgh's population. With more and more international students coming to study in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital is emerging as one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the UK.
• Modern facilities, excellent resources, a high standard of teaching and outstanding student support. Our strong industry links and flexible courses will give you that edge in a competitive job market. Your course will be current and relevant to the industry you will be working in. Some of our courses are also recognised by professional bodies, which mean you will graduate with a professionally accredited degree
Ranking: 74th in the UK in 2011
• Canaan lane
• Comely B ank
• Sight Hill
Scholarships: £1000 GBP International Scholarship for all Programmes.
Support to International Students:
• There are over 2,500 students from over 100 countries on the main campus.
• SENIC (Students at Edinburgh Napier International Club).
• Excellent support services for international students, including airport meet and greet, first week activities and International Students' Club
• Graduating students can apply to live and work in the UK through the Post Study Work Scheme