CampusUK - Overseas Education Consultants - Why Study in Canada
Study Abroad with Campus UK Study in UK, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia CampusUK Technology Solutions
About Canada
Education System
Why Study in Canada
Universities & Colleges
Application Process
Study Expenses
Useful Websites
Our team is waiting to guide and support you
Press LIKE & Become a CampusUK Fan at Facebook
Follow CampusUK on Twitter
Refer a Friend
Join Club CampusUK

Why Study in Canada

The high standards of the Canadian educational system and outstanding quality of Canadian schools are acknowledged globally. Canadian students consistently rank among the best in the world on international tests of reading, science and mathematics. Proclaimed international leaders in government, business and academic circles have studied language skills and/or academic subjects in Canada.

Comparison studies with such countries as the USA, UK, Australia, and New Zealand show foreign students can save considerably on their tuition by studying in Canada; in fact, fees in US public universities were almost 1.3 higher than fees for Bachelor Degrees in Canada and more than double to study at a US private university.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada allow International Students to work in Canada in limited situations. Students are required to arrive in Canada with sufficient money to live and pay their bills while studying. However, in some cases, a student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study:
On campus without a Work Permit;
Off campus with a Work Permit;
In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.

An off-Campus Work Permit is valid for the same duration as that of the Study Permit, which is the duration of study, plus an additional 90 days. Students may work off-campus for a maximum of 20 hours a week, but they may work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as summer holidays and spring or winter breaks.
Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies and related to field of study.

On the successful completion of a one year course, the student can obtain a Post Study Work Permit for one year. On successful completion of a two year course, the student can obtain a Post Study Work Permit for three years. In cases where a student has obtained a one year degree or diploma from an accredited educational institution within two years of having successfully completed a previous accredited Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma, he or she may qualify for a three-year open work permit.
Students will be paid a minimum wage of 9.60 CAD in Manitoba and in Ontario 10.25 CAD is paid
(Approx.: Rs.441.60 per hour).
Spouses/common-law partners of international students are eligible to work in Canada while their partners study.

Duration of the Course  
Certificates, Graduate Diplomas and Post Graduate Diplomas 1 Year
Diplomas 2 to 3 years
Bachelors 3 Years
Masters 1.5 to 2 Years
Study in UK
Study in Canada
Study in Singapore
Study in New Zealand
Study in Australia
Job vacancies
Photo Gallery
Currency Converter
Track Student Visas
Useful Links
Latest News
Students feedback
Parents feedback
Press releases
Assistance in UK
Online Enquiry
Refer a Friend
Call back service
Club CampusUK
University Visits
Contact for Free Appointments
Other Documents
India Time:
UK Time:
New Zealand:
Home | About Us | Services | Universities | Online Enquiry | Testimonials | News & Events | Useful Links | Contact Us
Copyrights 2015 CampusUK
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Powered by: 4CreativeWeb Solutions